Tuesday 11 March 2008

A Typical Day

Let me tell you about my day. It was all going much as expected until lunchtime. I was on my way to buy a sandwich when I bumped into Alistair Darling. He was distracted, probably thinking about the budget, which, by the way, must not fudge the gap in public finances. Urgent action is needed, but it will be difficult to get it past the PM.

He apologised and went on his way. It was then I saw her - a Sony Vaio VGN-AR61ZU High power Full HD laptop with Blu-ray Disc™ drive (reader/writer) and TV tuner.

"What's a nice Sony Vaio VGN-AR61ZU like you doing in a place like this? She didn't answer as she was waiting for a new Vista driver for her sound card.

I scooped her up in my arms and whisked her back to my place. Stuff work, I thought. I placed her carefully on my bed as I had been warned Sony Vaio VGN-AR61ZUs are not particularly shock-resistant. And then we did sex. Four times.

When we had finished, I saw her to the door. And in the corridor, I spotted TV's Max Beesley borrowing a cup of sugar from my neighbour, Chantelle Houghton off Big Brother.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let me tell you about MY day, you saucy tyke (how come my melons come in brown paper bags? I tell you why - I buy them from REPUTABLE establickments, aka GREENgrocers. Why do GREENgrocers wrap up their wares in BROWN bags?).

I've just been groating up a collection of faskinating 'guides' to booking travel on the interfrickinweb. In 12 different LANGUAGES.

I finished my mesmerising performance of TODAY by acquiring a photo by the name of FILLETED WHITE FISH IN A RASPBERRY COULIS from istockphoto.com.

FISH!